Thursday, August 27, 2009

What's up?

Hi there! Ok, so here's what's up with me: I've been taking antibiotics for a sore toe, and I get my stitches out today from my big-boy surgery. I'm cool with this new life of mine, for the most part. I go into my crate obediently every morning, but I give my FM an earful about it when she gets home from work. (She gives me antibios in cheese with that whine!)

At first, I was so excited, I just had to get up and stick my long nose in my FM's face several times a night - and, of course, WAAAAAAAG!!! Now, I'm getting used to this sleeping all night thing.

I think I've gotten the idea on doing my business outside. People get really excited when I go outside - I like that! And while we're on the subject, I don't mean to brag, but I can pee longer than any dog you ever saw. It's a gift; what can I say? :)

Hoping to see you all at 100 Oaks this weekend. I'm a very friendly, social guy, so please come say hi! I'll be putting on my best smile and wagging wagging wagging for my forever home.

2 comments: